Call for papers
I International Conference on Deaf People and Personality Disorders: The Need for a Careful Diagnostic Process and Special Treatment Facilities
Call for papers NOW OPEN!!!
We would like to encourage all participants to send in abstracts addressing topics related to the main theme of the conference. Some examples:
- Behaviour problems in the Deaf population
- Physical risk factors related to psychosocial functioning of the deaf child and adult.
- Psychological adjustments of deaf children to stressful events
- EMDR and deaf clients
- CBT (cognitive behavioural therapy) and deaf clients
- Deafness and Challenging Behaviour
- Misconceptions of personality disorders attributed to deaf clients
- Psychological testing of deaf clients hazards and challenges
- Assessing Deaf clients with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
Abstracts must be 250-300 words maximum
The official conference language is English. Interpreters supporting deaf attendees will not be charged for any registration fee.